My Cards and Crafts

BLOG CANDY



Followers

Sunday 22 November 2009

Back online at home

At last I am back on line at home so I can get back to doing all the things I love.
It has been far too long and I am hoping to get back in the swing of things soon.
Lots going at here we are to get new windows installed on the 7th December. The Council has finally been able to put some money into the kitty and get the much needed repairs and stuff done. The window frames we have at present are wooden and rotten to the point they are unsafe. So the new windows will be really welcomed. No more nasty drafts plus I will be able to open windows again. One has been sealed to stop the drafts and to make it safer.
Well I want to get some pics added to my blog so I will do that now I hope everyone will soon be back and seeing what I have been doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment