My Cards and Crafts

BLOG CANDY



Followers

Sunday 31 May 2009

PaperTake Weekly Challenge

The challenge was titled Scrap This, the idea was to use any scraps we have in the making of our cards.
I wanted to create a card for a friend of ours who lives in America, his birthday is in July. I used a grey paper for the background with stars on it and chose contrasting grey papers to go with it. I chose two plain papers for the strips and a patterned paper for the square. The black paper was used as a mount for the scrap of paper that I used with the Eiffel Tower on it. The beer mug helps brighten the card and the ribbon adds the finshing touch and helps frame the card. The sentiment Happy Birthday sits in the top right corner.
This was fun to do and a good way of using up bits and pieces.

1 comment:

  1. Great mans card! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!

    ReplyDelete