My Cards and Crafts

BLOG CANDY



Followers

Saturday 2 May 2009

Cute Card Thursday Challenge 58

The themes was 'Mirror Mirror' use something shiny
This was fun to do and I chose to go with a Nature theme so I chose papers that reflected this. The background paper is a Celtic paper with leaves and dragon I then chose the paper with the scroll work on it as it represents movement to me. The tree image is a stamp I have and thought it lent itself nicely to my theme. I chose colours that blend well together and placed the metal leaf brads to add the shiny element. The red ribbon helps to brighten the card and the red heart in the corner catches the light. The wording Nature lends the card to used for any occaision and could be used for a man as it is not too feminine.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card, great image! Many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge! Have a great weekend! Debx

    ReplyDelete