My Cards and Crafts

BLOG CANDY



Followers

Tuesday 10 March 2009

New Card

This was for the Crafty Pad Challenge 12 but will not be allowed as I did a silly thing.

OOPS I had forgotten an ingredient the Crafty pad stamp silly me oh well never mind I enjoyed making the card and will make sure I read everything properly next time.

This week we were to use a flower, circle, charm, ribbon and anything else. So this is what I came up with. The background is shiny and two toned paper, I used some torn paper to mount the image on with tiny butterflies on it. The flower image was one I used from my computer and used shaped scissors to cut them out giving them a softer look. I staggered the iamages as they lent themselves to this rather than anything else. The ribbon was placed on the left with the butterfly charm attached to it. The circle was placed in the top right and I made the quilled butterfly to go on the top.

I have managed to use some of the things I have learnt from other challenges.

2 comments:

  1. I really like this card Paula. I have those two tone papers and they do come in handy now and again lol!

    Your quilled butterfuly is lovely, I've never tried quilling but it is a skill I'd like xxx

    ReplyDelete