My Cards and Crafts

BLOG CANDY



Followers

Thursday 12 March 2009

Cute Card Thursday Challenge 51



This week we were to follow the template and make a card with these elements for a celebration.
This is my take on the sketch provided.
I selected the background paper to compliment the lable I had then sorted out the other paper to contrast with it. I wanted to keep the lines clean and fresh looking so went with adding a few embelishments like the hearts and the flower. I drew around the outline in glitter pen to add some sparkle. I chose to make a Birthday card with the wording Have a Wonderful Birthday for someone special.

7 comments:

  1. Such a cute bear - lovely card. Thanks for joining in with CCT's birthday celebrations this week! Lol Lynn ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very sweet, the teddy is adorable! Many thanks for joining in the birthday challenge this week, have a great day, hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this is so sweet! I love the little hearts around the bear xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, love the sweet image and beautiful papers x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card. Love the image and the pretty papers. Michele x

    ReplyDelete