My Cards and Crafts

BLOG CANDY



Followers

Tuesday 10 March 2009

Friday Sketchers Challenge 42



The template was a little more complex this week and interesting to execute as well.
I used a mottled green paper for the background and used an image I had on the computer of the pyramage. On the left I used three different strips of green paper and a red circle to draw the eye to the central image and to pick out the red flowers. A pink flower in the corner helps to draw out the pink tones in the image. The scroll work I stamped on help finish the right side of the off and Birthday Wishes fitted in perfectly under the image.
This was very interesting to do and has given me a few ideas to work with.

1 comment:

  1. Marvellous card!!!
    You have beautifully interpreted my sketch.
    Thanks for your participation FS.
    Hugs, Mumur

    ReplyDelete