My Cards and Crafts

BLOG CANDY



Followers

Tuesday 7 April 2009

Cute Card Thursday Challenge 54


This week we were to use citrus colours anything bright from pink to lime so this is what I came up with.
The background is a plain bright pink I then placed a patterned ribbon down the side. The two patterned papers were chosen as they contained all the colours needed. I chose a plain piece of lime green card to use as the contrast and placed the flower on the top. The centre of the flower is embossing flock the sentiment was placed top left as a finishing touch.
This was a bit more of a challenge as I do not have a lot of these colours so I kept it simple the overall effect is colourful and I will try to this more often on some of my cards.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card, the colours are so pretty!
    Many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge! Have a great day, Debx

    ReplyDelete