My Cards and Crafts

BLOG CANDY



Followers

Wednesday 29 April 2009

RosieDees Challenge 32

The challenge was named Peel Offs and were to use a peel off in our card.
Peel offs are not something I use and only used them to decorate a page in a gardening journal a few years ago. I had a few left and decided to use one of them in this challenge. Getting a peel off to look part of the card was a real challenge and I came up with this card.
I used a green script paper that has honest, simple, pure and true printed on it. I then chose a paper with fairies and flowers on it and used a Delphinium flower peel off as it blended well with the paper. A soft green ribbon was used to frame the image and a fairy charm was added along with the text May your wishes come true.
Great fun to do and something that could be used to create a different look especially if the peel off blends well with the background paper.

2 comments:

  1. thats great paula, thanks for joining in again xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Paula, thanks for joining with us this week.

    x

    ReplyDelete