My Cards and Crafts

BLOG CANDY



Followers

Wednesday 29 April 2009

Friday Sketchers Challenge 49

This week we were to use this sketch and create a card with it.
I decided to something a little different and not use a rubber stamp.
The background paper is a floral design in orange and green on a brown background. The second paper has elements of these colours and contrasted well with the background paper. The third paper draws out the green in both papers and the ribbon blends well with the background colours. I chose a dragonfly for the centre image and used peach roses to draw out the orange in the card. The buttons are green and orange as they blend well with overall effect. I chose Especialy for you as the text. This was a really good sketch to work with as there are so many variations that can be used with it.

1 comment:

  1. your card is Fantastic!!!
    I love your composition, the papers and colours are wonderful.
    You have beautifully interpreted my sketch.
    Thanks for your participation FS.
    Hugs, Mumur

    ReplyDelete