My Cards and Crafts

BLOG CANDY



Followers

Wednesday 29 April 2009

Dream Fantasy Card


This card is a little different I wanted to make a Fantasy card and came up with this. I used a brown script paper for the background and used a scrap of brown card to hold the dragon charm. The dragon paper lent itself nicely to the use my favourite Crafty Pad Faith stamp. The gold bars represent the Dragon's Treasure whilst the ribbon and bow add the finishing touch. I chose to use the text Dream so the card can be used for any occaision.
I love using this stamp and love fantasy and the two go well together. Finding new ways to us e the face is fun and seems to fit into a lot of themes.
Next is the Crafty Pad Challenge I have a few ideas for this and will add my card tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Paula - ooh love this card to bits - I really love the way you have incorporated Faith Face into the card - it works perfectly. :) :) I love this stamp too and like you say it is so useful in many ways. :) :)

    xxDebbiexx

    ReplyDelete