My Cards and Crafts

BLOG CANDY



Followers

Monday 13 April 2009

Health Problems

I just wanted to let all my followers know that I am experiencing some health problems at the moment. I am waiting on a biopsy result and an appointment in May to determine exactly what they will do to remedy things. I have a severe prolapse that is causing a lot of pain.

So far all tests have been good and I am hoping the biopsy will prove just as good. I will need an operation to rectify things though and will find out exactly what later on in May.

I will be making more cards and adding them to my blog, I may be a little slower but I will keep doing things. I will be back and will be making cards and entering challenges I am not one to sit around doing nothing.

So please keep looking in and I promise to keep making the cards. I appreciate all the comments and the fact the people look in on my blog.

Keep watching this space


3 comments:

  1. hi honey
    you take care of yourself okay :) hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paula,

    I hope everything works out okay for you and make sure you take care of yourself ♥

    My blog isn't englishautumn anymore, I accidentally deleted it and couldn't get it back. The new blog is kentish-lady.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're feeling a bit more comfortable now Paula. May will be here before you know it!

    x

    ReplyDelete