My Cards and Crafts

BLOG CANDY



Followers

Saturday 18 April 2009

Cute Card Thursday Challenge 56

This week the title of the challenge was Floral Fantasy
I wanted to keep this simple as I wanted to create a Thank You card. I selected all the papers first as I wanted something bright and cheerful. A plain yellow paper was used for the background then I selected a floral paper that had red, yellow and blue flowers on a brown background. The next paper has random colours in it that contrast with the floral paper.
I used a blue and white ribbon and a blue paper to blend with the floral paper and draw out the blue flower on it. Next I chose a lable that had a flower design on it and used two large flowers in pale brown with a pink floral brad in the centre to contrast with the brown background on floral paper. The two flower gems add some sparkle to whole card. The sentitment Thank You sits in the top left of the card.
This was an interesting challenge as you have to find your layout something that is not always easy to do.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!
    Many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge! Have a great day!
    Debx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paula just popping in to say hi and hope you are okay. :)

    Sweet card for the CCT challenge too. :)

    xxDebbiexx

    ReplyDelete